Michael L. Bassin, CPA
Michael is the principal of the firm and is a Florida CPA with over 30 years of experience. He is authorized to represent clients before the Internal Revenue Service and other taxing authorities in all 50 states.
We can help immediately with:
- Be your point of contact through to the IRS. We will communicate with them directly so you will not have too.
- Stop the enforcement action of the IRS.
- Get in front of, or remove wage garnishments, bank levies and tax liens.
- Develop a comprehensive plan to resolve your tax issues in a timely and expedient manner.
Additionally we can help with:
- Prepare and file delinquent tax returns.
- File amended tax returns.
- Assist in the establishment of installment payment plans with the IRS.
- Determine whether an Offer in Compromise is a viable solution in your case.
- Establish a "Currently Not Collectable Status"
- Perform business accounting and bookkeeping for prior year(s).
- Request Audit Restatements
- Eliminate Substitute for Returns (SFR's)
- Request transcripts and details of your account including wage and Income reports.
- Resolve payroll tax issues and file or amend past tax returns.
Our approach is simple:
- Client Interview.
- Discuss your options.
- Develop a plan.
- Work the plan.
- Monitor results.
- Provide feedback.
More About Us
Michael has a diverse accounting and tax background with small, medium and Fortune 300 companies from his experience in both public accounting and private industry. He worked primarily with small to medium sized businesses for many years as a public accountant performing accounting services and tax work. In private industry Michael worked with some very large companies like WorldCom, UUNET (Pre and Post IPO), Northrup and Marriott.
His international experience took him to Europe, Asia Pac and Latin America where he worked closely with controllers and CFO's training back office personnel on conversions and process improvements. His industry experience includes high tech, healthcare, professional corps, non profits, small businesses, hospitality and retail just to name a few.
Michael wants to apply his rich BIG and small company experience helping local businessmen and women grow their businesses.